Steps to be taken in Graduation Registration
1. Request your transcript from IIS and Grade Report Document at www.mis.ru.ac.th from IIS staff coordinating your program.
2. Fill out Graduation Registration Form at IIS and submit it together with the following documents to IIS staff
- Grade Report Paper from www.mis.ru.ac.th
- Official registration receipt (blue receipt) of last two semesters
- Photocopy of student ID card 1 copy
- 2 inch photograph wearing gown (different hood, different program)
2. When the University Council approve of your graduation, check your name on board at IIS. Go to RU Department of Finance, ground floor, Wittaya Borrikarn Bldg., to pay
- 2,400 Baht (to get 1 Graduation Certificate)
- 2,600 Baht (to get 2 Graduation Certificates, Thai version and English version)
Note: You have to show your student ID card to officer.
You will get 3 receipts for your payment. They are the following receipts
-receipt for transcript
-receipt for Graduation Certificate
-receipt for enrollment to join Graduation Ceremony
3. You have to keep the receipt for enrollment to join Graduation Ceremony. Take the receipt for transcript, Graduation Certificate, 2 inche photograph wearing gown to the officer at RU Reccord Office (Sor Wor Por Bldg.), ground floor. You have to fill out Request Form using current address because your official transcript will be sent to this address. You will get an appointment slip to pick up Graduation Certificate.