The eligible candidate for non-degree program at IIS-RU
- Students who applied for this program via educational agencies both domestically and internationally.
- Students who are studying in universities both domestically and internationally, intending to study in non-degree program in order to earn credits and transfer them back to their home universities. (The official letter of request from the Registrar or the Dean of the Faculty or the President of the Home University is required, attaching with the application form)
- Candidates who have completed their degrees both Thai and foreign nationals and are currently working private companies and state agencies or organizations in Thailand or abroad, they can apply for this program. The official letters of request from the current employers showing the reason and intents of study of candidates have to be submitted as a required application document.
Those candidates as the following list will not be allowed to apply and study in the non-degree program at IIS-RU
- Candidates who are currently holding the tourist-type visa as their first arrival in Thailand and intend to apply for non-degree program in order to change visa to be educational type for longer stay in Thailand.
- Candidates who are currently holding the tourist-type visa as their first arrival in Thailand and are studying in the language schools.
- Candidates who are currently holding the tourist-type visa as their first arrival in Thailand and they are in the period of application to be full-time program students of all levels at IIS-RU, but have not pass the application requirements, selection process, and not be completely admitted as full-time students by tuition fee paid.
- Candidates who nearly graduate from full-time programs of all levels at IIS-RU and currently are in the process of request for graduation or participation of commencement ceremony.
- Candidates who passed all application requirements, selection process, and were completely admitted as full-time students by tuition fee paid will not be allowed to change their study from full-time programs to be non-degree program.
For further information in regarding to the application process and requirement for non-degree program, please go to menu of international affairs.