Application Process for Undergraduate Programs
Your High-School Diploma is not from a Thai School?
- In this case, you need to get a confirmation in your country that your high-school diploma is equivalent to the U.S. grade 12 high-school diplomas, or the British university entrance diploma, or Mathayom 6 of Thailand.
- Certifying authority can be any accredited educational organization, such as state or state accredited schools, universities, or the ministry of education in your country.
- A signature and an official seal are needed for credibility. Please be prepared to submit the original document with your application papers.
- If necessary, you can get this certification also in Bangkok, either at the education section of your embassy or in the Ministry of Education. Besides the effort that needs, especially requesting the certification at the Ministry of Education is a time consuming process. Since they will send a letter to your school and then wait for the answer, you should consider about two months until you have the paper in hands. You certainly can already start your studies, but the uncertainty remains over this period of time.
You apply from Thailand?
- This process applies to applicants of any nationality who apply for a program within Thailand. Please note that your application in this case is considered complete only after payment of the application fee (see below).
- Please download the Application Form for the program of your choice.
- The following documents are to be submitted for the completion of your admission for undergraduate programs:
- 5 Color 2-inches Photos. (Blue Color Background)
- 4 Photocopies of High School Transcript.
- 4 Photocopies of High School Diploma.
- 7 Photocopies of Passport.
- 7 Photocopies of Passport Main page translated in to Thai.
- A Medical Certificate 1 original. (taken within 1 month)
- Education Equivalent Certificate.
- Application fee 1,000.- Baht.
- High School Address.
***Your documents had better to complete.***
- You may apply in person , Please find here the IIS-RU location map. the address is given as follows:
Office of Admissions and Records, Institute of International Studies
RU Printing Press Building 7th floor
Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi
5. Application fee for Bachelor programsis 800 THB
6. Please be aware that an application request is considered incomplete until IIS-RU received the application fee.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call 0-2310-8895 to 9