The Institute of International Studies, Ramkhamhaeng University (IIS-RU)
Scholarships are available for excellent students.
- Applicants must have studied and completed more than 2 regular academic semesters.
- Applicants must have GPA of 3.80 or above, without repeating any course(s) and never got F or I result(s).
- Applicants must have registered in all the offered courses according to study plan.
- Bachelor’s degree students can apply for the scholarship for 3 times maximum.
- Applicants must not have late - registration record.
- Applicants must have good behaviors, etiquettes, and manners of being the student in IIS-RU.
- One photograph- (1 inch) 3 x 3 cm.
- A copy of passport (For foreign students) or ID Card (For Thai students) and student ID card
- A copy of house registration or residential registration lease agreement or rental contract.
- A copy of temporary receipt and official receipt of the first and second semester, academic year 2022 (Issued by IIS and RU only)
- Application form is available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-YsncM2pmEfShw-cBUS-HwxrfD5WM0F1/view?usp=sharing
Should you have any enquiries regarding to application deadline and requirements please directly contact the office IIS-RU.
Regulations and Rules for Transfer Credits with IIS - RU
Transferred applicants should note that:
1.Those applicants who would like to make the obtained credits to be transferred must formerly studied within the programs which was entirely conducted in English language (known as International program or English program) from the educational institution approved by the Office of the Civil Service Commission; or accredited by the Ministry of Education; or approved by the Director of IIS – RU. Please note that those applicants who formerly studied in Thai program or the course was entirely conducted in Thai language cannot be allowed and accepted to transfer the credits at any reason.
2. The credits earned must be essentially equivalent in quality and quantity to the courses to be substituted for the program of The Institute of International Studies. Students must provide the Institute with a catalogue, bulletin, or course outlines and descriptions along with the transcript record from the institution that they previously attended; all concerned documents will be taken into consideration in the procedure of transfer of credits. Generally, such courses must be in the same area as the courses of IIS - RU that are offered.
3. Only courses with a grade ‘C’ or higher can be transferred. Transfer credits are not calculated into the student’s GPA.
4. A transferred student must meet IIS-RU’s regulations and rules of the credit transfer, having the right to request for the credit transfer a maximum of 100 credits in his/her major field of study.
5.A transferred student shall pay THB 2,000. – per credits for all passing of transferred credits.
6. The Institute of International Studies does not accept students from other institution on academic probation or suspension. Any approval and decision – making is dependent on the Academic Board as the Director, Deputy Director, and The members of Executive Committee of IIS-RU.Credit Transfer