welcome to The Institute of International Studies (IIS-RU), Ramkhamhaeng University (RU). IIS-RU was initiated by President Rangsan Saengsook 8 years ago. The first program was M.B.A. with an enrolment of 52 students of which 1 was an international student. Three things I always keep in mind about running an educational institute. In order to be successful, we should have the best professors we can afford, the best accredited curricula, and the best reasonable tuition fees. Above all, IIS-RU-RU still keeps the philosophy of educational opportunity. Presently, we have 15 programs of which 3 are B.B.A., M.B.A. and Graduate Diploma in Teaching Profession that are taught in Chinese by distinguished professors from Peking University, Fudan University, and Yunnan University. 12 programs are taught in English by professors from well-known universities in USA and Europe. Out of these 12 programs, 4 are doctoral programs in Business Administration, Political Science, Educational Administration, and Law.
“Is IIS-RU successful?” There are many variables involved. Three of them are the success of our graduates, the growing number of enrolment, and the popularity of IIS-RU-RU. Considering these three indicators, we are successful in turning out productive people, which will eventually lead to the significant development of Thailand. I am not saying we are the best, but I can say that we are second to none.Knowledge management is the name of a concept in which an institution consciously and comprehensively gathers, organizes, shares, and analyzes its knowledge in terms of resources, documents, and people skills. Application of knowledge can result in better decisions, particularly, at the working level. Better decisions are achieved by spending less time on information gathering and more on the creative process. This should be better for organizational development.
- IIS Students' Research Papers have been published internationally.
- Tidti Tidtichumrernporn,Siraya Janasak, Bahaudin G. Mujtaba, Piyavach Khunsongkiet, Nattharita Duangjai, Natthapat Bhawanantechanon and Oudala Vongkham. 2010. Measuring the Satisfaction of Domestic and International Tourists toward Lanna Cultural Tourism Products: A Study of Progress in Chiang Mai Walking Street Activities. Journal of Business Studies Quarterly 1(3), pp. 31-52
- Muensriphum C., Vichvavichien S., Jinarach S., Atthayuwat P., Mujtaba B. G. 2010. Strategic Exploration of Salt Internatioal Company in Thailand: Can They have Sustainable Growth and Profits?. Journal of Business Studies Quarterly 1(3). 68-81
- Mujtaba B. G., Maliwan R., Attayuwat P. 2010. Transformational Leadership Orientation of Asian Respondents: A Study of Age, Gender and Education in Bangkok. Journal of Management 2(1). 1-14
- Sangkaworn C., Mujtaba B.G. 2010. Marketing Practices of Hotels and Resorts in Chiang Mai: A Study of Products, Pricing, and Promotional Practices. Journal of Management and Marketing Research 4.165-183
- Mujtaba. B. G., Pattaratalwanich P., Chawavisit C. 2009. Besiness Ethics Perspectives of Thai Law Students: A Study of Age and Gender in Moral Development. Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics 7(3). 94-108
- การจัดการความรู้ด้านการผลิตบัณฑิต สถาบันการศึกษานานาชาติ ประจำปีการศึกษา 2560 หัวข้อ “Intensive English Course เพื่อเตรียมความพร้อมนักศึกษา”
- การจัดการความรู้ด้านการวิจัย สถาบันการศึกษานานาชาติ ประจำปีการศึกษา 2560 หัวข้อ “การวิจัยเชิงคุณภาพและเชิงปริมาณ”