Regulations on Examinations
Ramkhamhaeng University Regulations on the Practices of Examination,
B.E. 2546 (2003), B.E. 2540 (1997), and B.E. 2537 (1994)
- Students may be allowed an examination deferral on the grounds of justified hardship (i.e. accident or sickness) with an official document stating the reasons.
- Students must sign in for examination and MUST present the registration receipt and passport / ID card/ student ID card to the invigilator on duty; otherwise they will not be admitted into the examination room.
- Students are expected to arrive at the scheduled time to the examination room. Latecomers will only be admitted into the examination room if they show up during the first fifteen minutes.
- Students are required to bring their own calculators (where permitted), pens, pencils, and erasers. Sharing is not permitted.
- Students are required to turn off their mobile phones and keep in their bags.
- Students are expected to remain in the room during the exam and not leave except for absolute emergencies (i.e. bathroom or illness)
- By the Ramkhamhaeng University regulation B.E. 2537(1994), if the student is caught for cheating, the student will receive “F” grade for all the courses in the current semester and will not be permitted to register in any other courses for the following two semesters.
- Students are not allowed to communicate with each other during the examination and must be careful not to give other students the opportunity to copy answers. When any questions arise, student must raise the hand to ask for assistance only from the lecturer or the invigilator on duty. If the student allow other students to copy the answers, the student will receive “F” grade for all the courses in the current semester and will not be permitted to register in any other courses for the following two semesters.
- Students must obey the rules, regulations, and the invigilator on duty. Students with student discipline violators will be punished.
- Students should dress appropriately, no shorts and sandals.