The Institute of International Studies, Ramkhamhaeng University (IIS-RU) Scholarships are available for excellent students.
- Applicant must be student of the Institute of International Studies, Ramkhamhaeng University from second year.
- Applicant must have good behavior and never had been punished by university.
- Applicant must have studied and completed more than 2 regular academic semesters.
- Applicant must have GPA of 3.80 or above 3.80, has not repeated any courses and never get F or I result.
- Applicant must have registered in all the courses that the institute has offered.
- Master’s degree student can apply for the scholarship not more than 1 time and for Bachelor’s degree student not more than 3 times during the program.
- Applicant must not have late registration record.
- Applicant must have good behavior.
Applicant must show the documents as follows:
- Application form of IIS scholarship and the required documents stated in the application form.
Should you have any enquiries regarding to application deadline and requirements please directly contact the program coordinators both in the office of undergraduate and graduate programs at IIS-RU.