The Institute of International Studies, Ramkhamhaeng University (IIS-RU)
Scholarships are available for excellent students.
- Applicants must have studied and completed more than 2 regular academic semesters.
- Applicants must have GPA of 3.80 or above, without repeating any course(s) and never got F or I result(s).
- Applicants must have registered in all the offered courses according to study plan.
- Bachelor’s degree students can apply for the scholarship for 3 times maximum.
- Applicants must not have late - registration record.
- Applicants must have good behaviors, etiquettes, and manners of being the student in IIS-RU.
- One photograph- (1 inch) 3 x 3 cm.
- A copy of passport (For foreign students) or ID Card (For Thai students) and student ID card
- A copy of house registration or residential registration lease agreement or rental contract.
- A copy of temporary receipt and official receipt of the first and second semester, academic year 2022 (Issued by IIS and RU only)
- Application form is available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-YsncM2pmEfShw-cBUS-HwxrfD5WM0F1/view?usp=sharing
Should you have any enquiries regarding to application deadline and requirements please directly contact the office IIS-RU.