The Institute of International Studies, Ramkhamhaeng University (IIS-RU) Scholarships are available for excellent students.
- Applicant must be student of the Institute of International Studies, Ramkhamhaeng University from second year.
- Applicant must have good behavior and never had been punished by university.
- Applicant must have studied and completed more than 2 regular academic semesters.
- Applicant must have GPA of 3.80 or above 3.80, has not repeated any courses and never get F or I result.
- Applicant must have registered in all the courses that the institute has offered.
- Master’s degree student can apply for the scholarship not more than 1 time and for Bachelor’s degree student not more than 3 times during the program.
- Applicant must not have late registration record.
- Applicant must have good behavior.
Applicant must show the documents as follows:
- One photograph- (1 inch)
- A copy of passport (For foreign students) or ID Card (For Thai students) and student ID card
- A copy of house registration or residential registration lease agreement or rental contract.
- A copy of temporary receipt and official receipt of the first and second semester, academic year 2019 (Issued by IIS and RU only)
- Application form is available here https://drive.google.com/
file/d/ 1-YsncM2pmEfShw-cBUS-HwxrfD 5WM0F1/view?usp=sharing
Should you have any enquiries regarding to application deadline and requirements please directly contact the program coordinators both in the office of undergraduate and graduate programs at IIS-RU.